Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sabrina The Teenage Witch End of An Era... Preview!

This is the video I wanted to do for my Mix-Up assignment. Sabrina the Teenage Witch was my favourite childhood television show. It was such an interesting show, the magic, the romance, the comedy, Salem.. everything about it was so new and amazing to me. This show will always hold a special place in my heart. This video I believe plays well with music, and is a preview/rundown of the season four finale. Its been mixed, re-edited, with new music added, and put into new context. This preview makes the tone much more serious as the jokes are mainly removed. This makes Sabrina seem less like a comedy, and more like a romance. Enjoy the new one. I know I did, my heart strings were definitely tapped during this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment